At approximately 25 sqft, this unit is the size of a small closet. It can fit a small mattress, small pieces of furniture/appliances and small to medium-sized boxes. This unit is also the perfect size for your golf clubs or holiday decorations.
At approximately 50 sqft, this unit is the size of a small walk-in closet. It can fit contents of a mid-sized bedroom, such as a queen-sized bed, television, dresser and several boxes.
At approximately 100 sqft, this unit can fit medium-size furniture, file cabinets, various sized boxes and sporting equipment.
At approximately 150 sqft, this unit can fit the contents of four rooms, including mattress set, sofa set, dresser, table and chairs, various sized boxes, etc.
At approximately 200 sqft, this unit is the size of a standard one-car garage. It can fit the contents of five rooms, including mattress sets, appliances, sofas, dining room sets, sporting equipment and several boxes.
This layout comfortably fits one large desk and office chair, file cabinets, bookshelf and seating for 2 visitors.
This layout comfortably fits two large desks at opposite corners, two office chairs, file cabinets and bookshelves.
This layout comfortably fits two large desks side by side, two office chairs, file cabinets and bookshelves.
This layout comfortably fits one large desk and office chair, file cabinets, bookshelves, table and four additional chairs.
This layout fits five workstations and office chairs, taking maximum advantage of the space.
SELF STORAGE TIPS AND HINTS
- Make a quick list of items you plan to store. Include furniture, appliances and any awkwardly shaped items that will not be packed in boxes.
- Use sturdy moving boxes or heavy-duty plastic containers of uniform size.
- Group your boxes by fragility or weight.
- Store heavier boxes on the bottom of stacks, and place fragile items on top.
- Stack boxes no more than four high.
- Use large boxes for light items and smaller boxes for heavier items. Think vertical.
- Mark the boxes with "this side up" labeling.