- 1| How long are your storage contracts? In most cases, we operate on a month-to-month basis.
- 2| Can I operate a small office inside the storage unit?Offices within storage units are not allowed but please inquire about available office space at your Megacenter location, or by searching on our website.
- 3| What size storage do I need?
Please visit our size guide to determine the right size for your items.
- 4| Do you sell locks, boxes and move in supplies? Yes, we have a variety of supplies for sale at our facilities.
- 5| Is insurance mandatory? For our customer’s protection, we require that they have an extension of their homeowner’s insurance or purchase our protection plan.
- 6| Do you charge an administrative fee? Yes, a one time administrative fee of $20 is required when renting one of our storage units.
- 7| What do you do to keep my items safe? At Megacenter, the safety of your items is our upmost priority. Our facilities are all equipped with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment, fire prevention and detection systems and monthly pest control. Our units are also all climate controlled. Rest easy – your items are in good hands!
- 8| Do you provide moving carts or dollies? Yes, our facilities are equipped with dollies and carts to make moving in a breeze.
- 9| Do you have moving trucks available for rent? Yes, Megacenter is an authorized U-Haul partner. Please call your local Megacenter location for more information.